Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
During this challenging time, we would like you to be informed of the procedures currently being taken at all of our MAB divisions to maintain the safety of our participants, staff, students, visitors, and members of the general public. Everything we are doing is in conjunction with our State agencies, such as the Massachusetts Department of Public Health, the Department of Developmental Services, the Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission, the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education, and MassHealth. The health and well being of our clients, staff, students, and the communities we serve is of the utmost importance. We are taking several measures on how we deliver our programs and services and interact with each other, adhering to the latest guidance from state and federal officials to ensure everyone’s well-being.
Email Updates from MAB CEO, Barbara Salisbury:
- MAB Update from CEO, Barbara Salisbury 5/11/2020
- MAB Update from CEO, Barbara Salisbury 5/4/2020
- MAB Update from CEO, Barbara Salisbury 4/27/2020
- MAB Update from CEO, Barbara Salisbury 4/21/2020
- MAB Update from CEO, Barbara Salisbury 4/13/2020
Other COVID-19 Resources:
- The most up-to-date and accurate information on Coronavirus can be found at the Center for Disease Prevention (CDC) website
- The Massachusetts Department of Public Health website
- Up to date information and guidance from the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education can be found on their website: (http://www.doe.mass.edu/covid19)
- Massachusetts residents can now call 2-1-1 for real-time #COVID19 information, resources, and referrals in multiple languages.