Our Advisory Board is made up of experts in brain injury rehabilitation, education, and adaptive technology.
- Douglas I. Katz, M.D, Medical Director of the Brain Injury Program at Braintree Rehabilitation Hospital and Associate Professor of Neurology at Boston University
- Murdo Dowds, Ph.D., Neuropsychologist, previous President of the Massachusetts Neuropsychological Society
- Anthony Joseph, M.D., Neuropsychiatrist
- Marilyn Lash, M.S.W, Director and Senior Editor of Lash and Associates Publishing/Training Inc.
- Roberta DePompei, Director, School of Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology, The University of Akron
- Marilyn Spivack, Neurotrauma Outreach Coordinator at Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital and Co-founder of the Brain Injury Association of America