Our directors and team leaders are available for consultation with school districts. We can consult on individual cases or provide training for educators about how to serve the educational needs of adolescents with brain injuries and other neurological conditions, students diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder, and students seeking enriched transition planning. Please contact our Education Director Laura Miceli by email or by phone at (617) 732-0220.
Our consultative services are designed to help students in their home community school, promoting successful inclusionary experiences while supporting the preexisting educational frameworks in a child’s life. We also assist schools and families in organizing and maximizing current resources, and promoting successful public school reentry for students transitioning from home, health care settings, alternative schools, or residential placement.
Our Outreach and Consultation Services include the following:
- In-service Training for Staff
- Case Management
- Educational Assessment and Planning (i.e. compensatory strategies, adapted curriculum, development of I.E.P’s, etc.)
- Clinical Assessment and Consultation
- Family Support and Education
- Consultation, Training, and Program Development for students with brain injuries and other neurological conditions, students diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder, students with behavioral health issues, and students seeking enriched transition planning
- Clinical/Education Service Integration