What is Skills for Life?
- Skills for Life is an individualized home and community-based life skill development service for young adults ages 16-26
- Programming is directed and designed by licensed Occupational Therapists
- Transition needs are identified and prioritized through use of evidence-based tools
- Skills are developed in the client’s natural setting including at home and in the community
- Services complement and work in collaboration with any existing services
What areas does Skills for Life address?
- Social participation
- Budgeting and money management
- Continuing education
- Personal hygiene
- Community participation and mobility
- Grocery shopping and cooking
- Household management
- Medication management
- Executive functioning
How do I learn more?For more information, please call 617-879-0305 for a free 30 minute consultation.
Program Director: Jane Hannafin, MS, OTR/L, RYT
Clinical Director: Brooke Howard, MS, OTR/L