Skills for Life Program
We work with our families to find ways to cover the cost of our services.
Please call us to discuss payment options.
Free, 30-minute initial consultation; in person or over the phone
- Standard Intake:
- $400 for 2-hour intake, chart review and basic summary
- Extended Intake:
- $600 for 2-hour intake, chart review and report with recommendations
- Standalone Assessment:
- $800 for 2-hour intake, extensive chart review, team collaboration, report and recommendations
- If over 4 hours of work, additional hours are $150/hour
- In-person Session Rates:
- $300.00 for 2-hour session with OTR/L (Sessions 1-10)
- $275.00 for 2-hour session with OTRL/L (Sessions 11-20)
- $250.00 for 2-hour session with OTRL/L (Sessions 21-30)
- $225.00 for 2-hour session with OTR/L (Sessions 31-40)
- $200.00 for 2-hour session with OTR/L (Sessions 41-50+)
There may be ways that families can get partial costs covered, please call for more information.
How do I learn more?
For more information, please call 857-352-1701 for a free 30-minute consultation.
Program Director: Jane Hannafin, MS, OTR/L
Clinical Director: Brooke Howard, MS, OTR/L